BSS CENTRAL PUBLIC SCHOOL::Home
- A clear one month’s notice must be given before a student applies for withdrawal from the school.
- Transfer certificate will be issued on payment of Rs. 200 (within one week) from the date of deposit of fee settlement/clearance of all school dues.
- Caution money will not be adjusted against any other dues and will be released only after the Transfer Certificate issued.
- Caution money will be forfeited if not claimed within one month of leaving school.
- In case an existing student stops attending school without intimating the school authorities, all dues of the school will have to be paid till the end of academic year.
- Transfer certificate will not be issued during vacations.
- A student failing for more than 2 years in the same class will not be permitted to continue in the school.