BSS CENTRAL PUBLIC SCHOOL::Home
Rules to be observed in the Laboratories
- Students should maintain silence and working atmosphere in the Laboratory.
- Seat, instruments & practical records are to be well arranged & kept tidy by the students.
- No equipment or chemicals, except the one issued for the practical should be handled by the students.
- Glassware, apparatus & other equipment’s should be handled with extreme care. Fine will be imposed on all breakage or damage caused to the equipment’s.
- Students will bring to the notice of the teacher/ instructor damaged equipments immediately.
- Laboratories is to be left clean & well arranged by the students after the completion of experiments.
- Students should not carry their own separate apparatus.