School poolcars/ buses are available for the students as per availability of the seats. The following rules are to be observed : -
- The school does not entertain any request for change of bus stops. School reserves the right to increase the bus/poolcar fare at any time to meet the increasing cost.
- For cancelling the transport facility, a notice of clear 30 days from the 1st day of the month from which the bus facility is not required is to be submitted in the office
- Students availing transport facility are expected to be on the proper side of their bus stop at least five minutes prior to the scheduled time of the arrival of the bus.
- Students waiting for the buses should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- The Buses/poolcars will not wait for late comers.
- No bus rider should come near the entry door of the bus unless the bus has come to a complete stop.
- All bus riders must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses/poolcars at the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the Transport Incharge. The list of stops will be prepared keeping in view the convenience and satisfaction of bus riders and is subjected to change.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus. The riders must not have any part of their body out of the windows.
- Nobody is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Object of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the buses/poolcars caused by their negligence or deliberate act.
- Shrieking, shouting or any unruly behaviour is never expected from the students.
- The driver should not be distracted for any reason.
- The teachers in the bus, students, and the bus monitors are responsible for maintaining for discipline in the buses and violation of rules should be reported to the Principal.
- The transport in –charge is to be consulted for details of bus routes.